6/28/2006

Ok fine I'll post what few pics I have

Ok I don't have a lot of pictures. My computer is currently in a coma, so I haven't been able to upload the pictures from my digital camera onto the computer, which means my digital camera is now in a coma, so I rely on the cameras of others or my trusty little camera phone.

I have a number of pictures of the lovely cupcakes, which I took before I was too drunk to remember that my camera has a phone. (Sometimes I forget.)

I have recieved a few from party goers who had cameras, but not many, I am expecting (hoping?) for more.

This is what I have, or rather, this is what I have that I managed to post before Blogger started being a pain in my ass and I got frustrated and stopped.









My friend's apartment has horrible ventilation or something, b/c it gets so hot and stuffy and sweaty regardless of the fact that the air had been on the whole day, and I have yet to recieve any of the pictures that were taken pre-drunken dancing, so I look a mess in these photos. But aren't those just the prettiest cupcakes you ever did see?

11 Comments:

Blogger Sharkbait said...

Those are adorable!

Glad you had so much fun!!

6/28/2006 2:27 PM  
Blogger The Rev said...

Oh your cupcakes are very pretty.

And those cupcakes you baked don't look too bad either.

BA-DUM-BUM!

6/28/2006 3:48 PM  
Blogger The Rev said...

BTW... I want your friend's Sixers hat.

6/28/2006 3:49 PM  
Blogger The Blonde Menace said...

STEVE!!!!!!! SAKJHFKLGHASKGHAKHLAGHLAG!!!!

Thank you Sharkbait.

Steve I have no words for you at the moment.

;p

6/28/2006 3:57 PM  
Blogger Raincouver said...

There's a cupcake shop in Vancouver that sells them for about $87 per minicupcake, and despite the high cost, people still flock to this place.

Maybe you should open a place like that in Tysons. It would do well there.

6/28/2006 4:56 PM  
Blogger minijonb said...

Fabulous!

oh... raincouver... "minicupcake" ??? really? i gots to find me some of thems!

6/28/2006 5:17 PM  
Blogger The Rev said...

You totally set yourself up for that line though.

6/28/2006 6:06 PM  
Blogger Raincouver said...

Decadent minicupcakes, although unfortunately not the kind Smokin' steve was thinking about...

6/28/2006 8:01 PM  
Blogger KassyK said...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM cupcakes...those look DELISH!!

6/29/2006 10:18 AM  
Blogger Phil said...

the tiara is nice, too.

6/29/2006 2:25 PM  
Blogger mollymcmo said...

YAY! love pictures!

cupcakes look very yummy, if i was pregnant i could eat all of them and be able to justify it.

alas i am not, so there would be some major guilt involved if i did that.

m

6/29/2006 9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home