5/30/2006

Sadness

When you spend your weekend witnessing the kind of raw emotion usually seen only in movies like Mystic River, your sense of humor kind of dissapears for a while.

My best friend lost her father this weekend and witnessing her pain caused in me a kind of heart break I am unfamiliar with. For this reason I don't feel as if I have much to say about the world, except for incredibly sad observations about life and death and how it affects people, as all else seems somewhat trivial to me at the moment. I would rather not write about such things. And bird poop and delusional ex-boyfriends are pretty damn insignificant in the grand scheme of things, so I'd rather not write about any of that nonsense either.

Forgive me if I dissapear for a bit.

2 Comments:

Blogger I-66 said...

My condolences go to your friend. You should not feel obligated to write - take all the time you need.

5/30/2006 10:18 AM  
Blogger The Blonde Menace said...

Thank you I-66.

5/30/2006 12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home